Secure data and research on campus
In addition to the Federal Statistical Service RDC available at IRiSS which offers access to microdata from several Federal agencies, IRiSS hosts a number of targeted research environments and resources to provide access to sensitive and secure data. In cases where the security requirements of data granting agencies do not align well with Stanford security policies, IRiSS can assist.
Come speak to us about your secure data needs. We can assist with
- access to FSRDC microdata
- opportunities for hosting secure data on campus
- compute environments for secure data
- IRiSS facilities and resources including dedicated physical space (cold rooms)
- IRiSS secure data primary materials storage at SDC
- assistance with applying for and managing secure data projects
Contact Josh Quan for questions about utilizing our secure research facilities.