What is the CSS Certificate?
The certificate is a series of six classes that train students in computational techniques that are most useful for social science research. Students will receive a certificate of accomplishment upon completion.
Who is eligible?
All Stanford graduate students in the social sciences may apply.
- Computer science classes: CS 106A and CS 106A
- 1 introductory course in computational social science
- 1 course in network science
- 1 course in natural language processing
- 1 interdisciplinary project-based directed research course
Specific courses are listed on the requirements page