The annual CSS Workshop provides computational training for graduate students in social science research. This year we will provide training in R, Python, web scraping, and questionnaire design with a focus on handling large scale corpora.
2014 Summer Workshop
Classes begin at 10 a.m. and end at 3:30 p.m. every day.
- 9/11: Introduction to R & Reading and Manipulating Data in R
- 9/12: Analyzing Data and Reporting Results in R & Data Visualization in R
- 9/15: Questionnaire Design
- 9/16: Questionnaire Design
- 9/17: Introduction to Python
$30 per day. Price includes lunch.